Thursday, July 1, 2010

Delegating

Tension in a partnership? It might be time for you to delegate.

I wonder...what is the tension in the partnership? Is it caused by someone who is doing all the work? Is the tension mine? If it is, delegation to someone who is responsible may help.

If someone is taking all the work, I hope that some of the work gets delegated to me--as long as it's something I don't mind doing at all.

Basically, this fortune seems like one of those that calls to mind the idea of sharing, the idea of collaborating, communicating, and working together toward a mutual goal.

Is it perhaps an unequal partnership? Sometimes I am not sure if simple delegation would answer the question. Sometimes, leaving the partnership is the best solution.

1 comment:

Liberty said...

WoW...you're back up and posting...and I didn't even realize it. I have been so busy I haven't posted much either, but I do check your page occasionally and have missed you...and missed your return. Glad you're back up and running :o)