Friday, July 18, 2008

Excitement, anyone?

An unexpected event will soon make your life more exciting.

How ironic.

I took this picture a day ago. And guess what happened to me?

As I was driving to school, all of a sudden...

No matter how hard I pressed my foot on the brake, my car just went slower and slower, and I could smell some burning rubber.

I have to be at school in 15 minutes!

On the dashboard, the check engine light and the battery light were blinking.

Hang in there, baby, we're only, like, five minutes away from the campus!

Then with a shuddering noise, my car stopped in the middle of the road, right in front of a driveway. My brain started going off in directions. What to do? What to do? Call dad...call my professor? I tried to restart my car, and yes! for a minute I felt it going. Around this time, the owner of the house was trying to help me out, and get me into his driveway. How nice it is to cause a minor traffic jam, with some good samaritans helping to push my car up into the fellow's driveway.

I've had enough excitement to last me the rest of the week.

*By the way, I have a red car too. I do not have red hair, though.

No comments: