Friday, December 26, 2008

Use your abilities at this time to stay focused on your goal. You will succeed.

I'm trying to figure out what my goals are. Well, actually, I know what they are, but I have been so distracted lately, what with Christmas being around the corner, and with so many distractions. My ability to focus, apparently, is non-existent.

Part of the problem is that when I think about things like studying, I get stressed out because, well, this is Christmas break--who needs more stress? But I promise I will try and make sure that books and movies and fun things do not lure me away from studying (after all, I'd like to finish school on a positive note...)

1 comment:

Bill Evans said...

Awesome blog! Definitely enjoyed seeing the fortune cookie message images--some wise words by which to live.

I just wanted to let you know that there is a website where you can save your fortune cookie fortunes: FortuneKookie.com. Register on the site to save, edit and access your fortunes in one place and share them on the web. You can enter your fortunes through the website or using your mobile phone. Each fortune can be made public or private. Public fortunes will be visible to everyone at your personal URL. There is also a Facebook app that lets you store and share your fortunes from your Facebook page.