Thursday, November 20, 2008

Dreams

There are 365 days in a year, may all 365 of your dreams come true.

Now that sounds pretty darned good to me, despite the grammar in this fortune cookie.

Last night (and I'm being dead serious here), Rocco DiSpirito was in my dream, and not only was he cooking some sort of chicken, but he was crushing on me pretty hard. I say that's not a bad dream, and I wouldn't mind if that particular dream came true.

After all, who can resist a cute man who can cook? (and in my dream, he thought I was the bee's knees, so that's just as good as gourmet food). And inexplicably, there were shelves of bottled water (that I drank when I lived in Europe) in my dream, which made me incredibly happy. There may have also been some Quarkkaese (sigh).

So Rocco DiSpirito, if you read this (as if you have time, what with your fusion cooking, Italian-American cooking, writing cookbooks, and being on TV), would you mind coming over and cooking me some food, and coming with some Quarkkaese? And if you develop a crush on me in the meantime, I wouldn't mind, either.

http://thefortunecookies.blogspot.com/2008/11/dreams.html

No comments: