Sunday, October 12, 2008

Some healthy tips

Here we go, Low fat whole wheat green tea.

First things first: Why did this advice come after we have partaken in our Chinese food feast? Which was probably a buffet (so you know what that means: seconds and maybe thirds of deep-fried stuff, or pan-fried dumplings--my weakness). I sincerely doubt that it was low-fat, though.

Secondly, whole wheat? I don't think I saw anything whole wheat at the restaurant.

Thirdly, are there commas missing? Or am I supposed to have whole wheat green tea that is low in fat? You tell me. I don't think that exists (though the medincinal properties of green tea cannot be ignored)

1 comment:

Liberty Lessard said...

I seriously don't see how this fortune could have come from an asian resturant...what were they thinking? :o)